Brain HQ System Requirements
- Supports current version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Each of these web browsers automatically keeps itself updated, so you are likely to be using the current version as long as you have quit and restart your browser or your computer over the past week.
- You can use the final version of Internet Explorer (IE 11), but you may notice some visual anomalies. The training exercises themselves will work fine.
- When using BrainHQ on the web, you need to be connected to the web at all times, through your computer’s WiFi or wired network connection. Please note that the exercises will load more slowly over a slower internet connection; however, once they have loaded they will run as quickly as over a normal internet connection.
- If you are using a Windows computer, we support the current versions of Windows that Microsoft supports. Currently, that includes Windows 10. Please note that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7 and 8.
- That being said, it is highly likely that BrainHQ will run in your web browser on Windows 7 or 8 as long as you are using a supported web browser (see above). In particular, if you are using Windows 7 or 8, we suggest you install the the Chrome web browser (which runs on Windows 7 and 8), and run BrainHQ using Chrome.
- If you are using a Macintosh computer, we support the current version of Mac OS X and the previous version. Right now, that means we support Mac OS X Mojave (10.14) and High Sierra (10.13). Updates to Mac OS X are free, and we recommend that you run the most current version of Mac OS X, so your operating system is secure and is receiving the latest security updates. You can learn how to update your Mac OS X operating system here.
- BrainHQ is available as a native app from the App Store for iPhones and iPads. We support the current version of iOS and the previous version. You can also use your iPhone or iPad’s mobile web browser (mobile Safari) to use BrainHQ. We generally recommend downloading the native BrainHQ app from the App Store for the best experience.
- BrainHQ is available as a native app from the Google Play Store for Android devices. We support the current version of the Android operating system and the previous version. Right now, that means we support Android 9 (Pie) and Android 8 (Oreo). You can also use your Android phone or tablet’s mobile web browser (Chrome) to use BrainHQ. We generally recommend downloading the native Android app from the App Store for the best experience.